Follow for more styles
#CoconutOil #OliveOil #Condition #Shine #HealthyHair #NaturalFix171 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
- In cooking as a great oil with a high smoke point. Great for baking, stir-frys or as a dairy free replacement to butter.
- Taken supplementally for daily energy
- As a coffee creamer when emulsified into coffee (The only way I’ll drink coffee)
- On the skin as a basic lotion
#CoconutOil #AllNatural #Elixir323 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
879 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
DIY 4 Gentle Sugar Scrub Recipes from Smart School House. For those of us on a budget (almost everyone), these inexpensive beauty/spa DIYs make perfect gifts. Have you seen what sugar scrubs cost in the real world? For more spa DIYs go here: diychristmascrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/beauty
- DIY 3 Ingredients Sugar Baby Scrub Recipe here. This scrub is gentle because it uses baby oil and baby wash.
- DIY Easy Oatmeal Coconut Cookie Scrub Recipe here. All ingredients can be found cheaply in the supermarket.
- DIY 3 Ingredients Birthday Baby Scrub Recipe here. 4 ingredients if you add the sprinkles on top.
- DIY 3 Ingredients Sleepy Baby Scrub Recipe here. Again, made with baby products.
Coconut oil hair mask: 1/4 cup of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of honey. Warm up in microwave, apply to hair cover with shower cap or bag, leave 15 minutes, and then shampoo.
#NaturalHair #Honey #CoconutOil #AllNatural150 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
#NaturalHair #Roots #Natural #BornThisWay #BlackAfrican #African #KinkyCoily1,980 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~